John M. Yerkes, CFP®, CASL®, ChFC®, RICP®
Financial Advisor; Investment Advisor Representative
Our goal is to provide families and business owners with assistance in building their financial freedom. My team and I have the skills, knowledge and experience required to assist my clients in meeting their established goals. My personal goal is to become a lifetime resource for each and every client.
ASSET BASED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Fee Based Asset Management
- Mutual Funds
- Alternative Investments
- Tax Sheltered Annuities, 403(b) Plans
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Education Funding Strategies
- IRA Consolidation/Rollovers
- 401k Plans
- Certificates of Deposit
- Pension Payout Alternatives
- Pension Transfer/Rollovers
- Estate Conservation
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Mortgage Protection (funded through life insurance and disability income insurance)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Hofstra University Alumnus
- Registered Representative of MML Investors Services, LLC.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT® ChFC®
- CHARTERED ADVISOR FOR SENIOR LIVING® CASL®
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
I am licensed to sell Insurance Products in the following jurisdictions:
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington & Wisconsin.
I am licensed to sell Securities Products in the following jurisdictions:
New York, New Jersey, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, Delaware, Washington, District of Columbia
Local firms are sales offices of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), and are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies. John Yerkes is a registered representative of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC (www.SIPC.org). 2929 Expressway Drive North, Suite 200, Hauppauge NY 11749. (631) 851-5700.