Financial Planner; Financial Services Executive; Registered Representative
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Strategies
What, exactly, is “financial freedom”? There is no right or wrong answer. Each person has his or her own definition. But, I can tell you that I consider “financial freedom” to be more than spreadsheets and timetables. It’s about having the money to do what you want to do with your life, when you want to do it! It’s about having security, peace of mind, and choices. It may be the choice of where to live, or what college your children choose to attend, or what type of lifestyle you’ll choose to live in now, and when you retire. To me, financial freedom means I have reached the epitome of being free, because I can truly do with my life what I want to do, when I want to do it. It is truly “living the American dream.”
As a financial planner, I can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
Planning isn’t impossible.
You just need to sit down with a professional and do it.
My goal is to provide you with confidence, the confidence that comes from knowing that your objectives and goals will be reached because you are working with someone experienced in helping individuals reach their financial goals. By working with someone well-versed, trained, and knowledgeable about financial planning and one who keeps abreast of changes that occur in the financial world, you can:
- Help reach specific retirement goals
- Decide how to invest properly, based on your own goals and risk tolerance
- Protect your family and assets if the unexpected occurs
- Custom design programs that will help you to achieve your special goals…buying a home, retiring early, financing your child’s education, and more.
I am licensed to sell Insurance Products in the following jurisdictions:
New York, Connecticut, Florida
I am licensed to sell Securities Products in the following jurisdictions:
New York, Connecticut, Florida
I offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. My goal is to help you make informed decisions about issues that affect your financial well-being so you can achieve financial freedom. If you have any questions or want to schedule a complimentary meeting to discuss your specific questions, you can call me at 631-851-5785.
Local firms are sales offices of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), and are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies. Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. Supervisory Office: 6800 Jericho Turnpike Suite 202W Syosset NY 11791 (516) 364-4203. Center for Wealth Preservation, Gary Ranftle, General Agent