Center for Wealth Preservation reviews each client’s business expenditures as they relate to benefits and insurances to determine if there are any inefficiencies.
Business Solution Considerations:
- Do you currently have a Retirement Plan, such as a 401(k) Plan, Pension Plan, Profit Sharing Plan, Executive Bonus Plan, Deferred Compensation Funding, Salary Continuation Plan, or Executive Fringe Benefit Plan?
- Is it the most tax efficient vehicle?
- Is it in compliance with discrimination laws?
- Have you given thought to whether your business could survive if you or your partner weren’t able to work due to a disability?
- What about if a key employee was no longer able to work? How would you replace him or her?
Business Continuity Planning
Center for Wealth Preservation understands that as an owner of a business there are considerations that can be considered complex when it comes to the future continuity of your business. Working with you to determine your objectives and attempt to identify what plans, if any, have been put in place.
Business Continuity Considerations:
- Do you have partners or fellow shareholders? Do you have a current agreement with them? Do you understand the agreement?
- Have you considered who will continue to operate your business if you decide to retire?
- Does your personal financial plan impact or dictate your business financial plan? Or vice versa?
- Have you taken steps to ensure that your visions will occur?
- Do you have Key Employees? Are they involved in your continuity plan?